The Earl Lounge Chair by Dutch design studio Jess is finished with tough bonanza leather made from buffalo skin. Delicately crafted with a thin metal frame, the chair comes in several different sizes. Customers can choose the Earl Lounge Chair with or without armrests or a low or a high back.
Characterized by its natural materials and clean lines, the lounger boasts a comfortable cushiony seat. The leather is dyed using vegetables, resulting in a natural range of earthy tones and hues like stone or faded black. Each piece has subtle color variations due to this dye method. To create a naturally textured finish, the exterior of the fabric is treated manually with oil.
Image Credit: Dezeen
The Earl Lounge Chair Boasts Uniquely Tanned Leather Hues
1. Vegetable-dyed Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity for sustainable and eco-friendly furniture manufacturing processes.
2. Natural Materials in Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for utilizing raw materials and creating clean designs for modern living spaces.
3. Hand-treated Textures - Disruptive innovation opportunity for creating unique and customizable products with a personal touch in the furniture industry.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Utilizing green manufacturing techniques and sustainable materials will differentiate products and boost consumer appeal.
2. Interior Design - The growing appeal of natural and vegetable-dyed materials presents an opportunity for interior designers to create eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing spaces.
3. Home Décor Retail - The trend towards natural materials and customization gives home décor retail a chance to provide unique products that cater to individual needs and tastes.