All around NYC you may spot Unilever's dirty clothes bus. In fact, there's even a "spot the bus" contest as part of the promotion (spotthebus.com). What's it for? All Detergent. .And everyone is staring at it. The caption on the billboard reads, "How much can one small bottle clean?" All- small & mighty!
Implications - Guerilla campaigns such as this one are quickly becoming a favorite amongst ad agencies because they cost virtually nothing, lack the boundaries of campaigns held on more traditional media, and have the ability to make a strong, lasting impression on consumers due to their novelty. It seems that when it comes to getting a company message across, you no longer have to break the bank with your budget.
1. Guerilla Marketing - Opportunity for companies to create low-cost, boundary-breaking campaigns that leave a lasting impression on consumers.
2. Novelty Advertising - Using unconventional methods to promote products can capture consumers' attention and create a strong brand impression.
3. Budget-friendly Advertising - Exploring low-cost advertising options can be effective in delivering a company's message without breaking the bank.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage guerilla marketing and novelty advertising techniques to create impactful campaigns for their clients.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can benefit from budget-friendly advertising strategies to promote their products and engage with customers.
3. Creative Services - Creative agencies and marketing firms can offer guerilla marketing and novelty advertising services to help companies stand out in the crowded market.