Fans of the iconic voice of the Cookie Monster are now in luck since direction company Waze recently announced the addition of the hungry muppet as one of its navigational voices. The launch of this well-known navigational voice was in celebration of the Cookie Monster's birthday on Saturday, November 2nd. This monster-themed addition will only be tempory so fans of the children's character should act fast to have the chance to hear this blue monster.
The Cookie Monster is not the first Sesame street voice to be added to Waze's rester. Previously, the brand brought on the voices of Elmo and Oscar the Grouch to temporarily help users find their way around traffic.
Image Credit: Waze
Waze Introduced the Cookie Monster as a Navigation Voice
1. Monster-themed Navigation Voices - Introducing popular characters as navigation voices provides a unique and engaging user experience for navigation apps.
2. Temporary Voice Additions - Offering limited-time voice additions creates a sense of urgency and exclusivity for users.
3. Bringing Childhood Nostalgia - Incorporating beloved characters from popular children's shows into navigation apps taps into nostalgia and attracts a wider user base.
1. Navigation Apps - Navigation apps can disrupt the market by partnering with popular shows to bring familiar and entertaining voices to their platforms.
2. Character Licensing - Character licensing industries can explore partnerships with navigation apps to extend the reach of iconic characters and generate additional revenue streams.
3. User Experience Design - Incorporating unique and engaging voice options in navigation apps creates opportunities for user experience design agencies to create memorable and appealing navigation interfaces.