National Best Friends Day takes place on June 8th and ahead of the occasion, Melting Pot is encouraging friends to connect with The Best Fondue Friends Forever experience. Melting Pot teamed up with national friendship expert Dr. Melanie Ross Mills to help people build stronger bonds and enjoy memorable experiences, such as ones over shared meals.
The Best Fondue Friends Forever (BFFF) is an experience that aims to get people to gather around the fondue pot and make memories over a three-course menu of cheese fondue, fresh salad, chocolate fondue, curated meats, cream puffs and macarons. In the spirit of togetherness and sharing, friends can also choose to enjoy Shareable Sips, which introduce brand-new handcrafted cocktails like Pink Crush (made witrh Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka and La Marca Prosecco) and Strawberry Blossom (with Tito's Vodka and Strawberry Rose syrup.)
The Best Fondue Friends Forever by Melting Pot Builds Friendships
1. Friendship-boosting Experiences - Melting Pot's Best Fondue Friends Forever experience highlights the trend of experiential activities that serve to strengthen friendships in personalized and playful ways.
2. Culinary Bonding Rituals - The experience emphasizes the trend of creating special emotional connections over the dining table and could inspire the development of other culinary bonding rituals.
3. Shareable Cocktail Innovations - Melting Pot's Shareable Sips brings to the fore the trend of bar and restaurant beverage programs pioneering clever and unconventional shareable cocktail ideas.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from offering more unique and shareable experiences that encourage social engagement and bonding like the BFFF experience.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage the trend towards personalized and playful friendship experiences in order to distinguish its brand and create emotional connections with guests.
3. Cocktail - The cocktail industry can introduce more shareable cocktail innovations to enhance the social experience and inspire a sense of community or playfulness in bar and restaurant settings.