The gang over at The Arbor Collective are just as serious about protecting the environment as they are about their snowboards. The Arbor Collective now makes their snowboards with bamboo sidewalls, further reducing fiberglass and resin use by 20%. Arbor apparel is also made with bamboo.
Shredding is tough on a board and let’s face it, sometimes you just gotta take your tricks to the next level, unfortunately that can also take out your board. So, if you want to get a new board, The Arbor Collective can help you save the environment and a little dough on replacement boards too.
The Arbor Collective is Eco-Solid
1. Eco-friendly Materials - The trend towards using sustainable materials like bamboo in snowboard production offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in eco-conscious manufacturing.
2. Reduction of Fiberglass and Resin Use - The trend of reducing the use of traditional snowboard materials like fiberglass and resin in favor of more environmentally friendly alternatives presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in material science and manufacturing processes.
3. Sustainable Apparel - The trend of using bamboo in snowboard apparel production allows for disruptive innovation in eco-friendly fashion and sustainable textile manufacturing.
1. Snowboard Manufacturing - The snowboard manufacturing industry can explore disruptive innovation by adopting eco-friendly materials and production techniques, such as utilizing bamboo sidewalls.
2. Material Science - The material science industry can exploit the trend of reducing the use of traditional snowboard materials like fiberglass and resin by developing and commercializing alternative, sustainable materials.
3. Fashion and Textile Manufacturing - The fashion and textile manufacturing industry can embrace the trend of using bamboo in snowboard apparel production to create eco-friendly and sustainable clothing options for outdoor sports enthusiasts.