The Antoinette chair by Cate & Nelson is seating made for royalty. The high back of the chair provides privacy for the person in it, but still provides a hint of a silhouette. It's for those who like their privacy but also like to show off.
The Antoinette chair is currently being shown in Stockholm at the Furniture Fair. Cate & Nelson designed the chair as both (semi-)private seating and as a room divider.
Implications - NO US OUR OR WE
As we continue to operate in a world with less and less privacy, the average person has begun searching for products and services that ensure confidentiality. Businesses interested in capitalizing on this tendency toward secrecy should invest in security features or product designs that promote privacy.
The Antoinette Chair by Cate & Nelson Provides a Little Privacy
1. Privacy Seating - Designing seating with high backrests to promote privacy and confidentiality.
2. Room Dividers - Creating furniture that allows for partitioning of spaces for added privacy and versatility of space.
3. Silhouette-focused Designs - Focusing on designing products that provide privacy while still hinting at the presence of a person to promote exclusivity.
1. Furniture - Designing furniture with privacy in mind to meet increasing demands for confidentiality and exclusivity.
2. Security - Investing in security features in products to meet the growing demand for privacy and confidentiality in today's world.
3. Interior Design - Incorporating privacy-focused designs into interior design plans to meet the growing need for multi-functional and versatile spaces.