The Affinity Chair by Ben Alun-Jones is made from plastic acrylic sheet with interactive LEDs that react to the sitter. The real kicker is the one-way mirror film surrounding the base that merges with its surroundings creating an illusion of invincibility.
It may be hard to see how the Affinity Chair may camouflage itself in the pictures, so check out the video and see for yourself.
The Affinity Chair by Ben Alun-Jones Will Challenge Your Percetion
1. Interactive Furniture - The Affinity Chair showcases the potential for furniture to have interactive features, enhancing user experience.
2. Camouflage Design - The use of one-way mirror film to create the illusion of invisibility opens up opportunities for innovative design in various products.
3. Sensory-responsive Technology - The incorporation of LED lights that react to the sitter highlights the growing trend of integrating sensory-responsive technology into everyday objects.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore the integration of interactive features in furniture designs, offering unique and engaging products to consumers.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize the concept of camouflage design to create visually intriguing and immersive spaces for their clients.
3. Technology and Electronics - The development of sensory-responsive technology can be further explored and applied in various electronic devices and gadgets, enhancing user interaction and satisfaction.