THC sauces have been on the rise as the cannabis market is still expanding and consumers are becoming more curious about what is on offer. While CBD has definitely taken the front seat, THC is slowly creeping as an active ingredient in many new products as North American legislation moves to regulate edibles in retail environments.
One main category that many are exploring at the moment is the THC sauce. The Cure Parlour — an online site that allows Canadians to order cannabis and edibles, boasts 'Grandpa's Hot Sauce, which is said to "pack a big punch and in more ways than one." Adding this goodness to the meal will ensure that the food is playfully enhanced by "the sweetness and unmistakable heat of Thai chili peppers" and a hint of coconut. All the while, consumers will be able to enjoy a subtle THC effect.
This THC Sauce by the Cure Parlour is "Hot... but Also Very Tasty"
1. Rising THC Sauces Trend - There's a growing market for THC-infused sauces, providing opportunities for cannabis companies to tap into the food industry and develop new THC-infused products.
2. Shift to THC From CBD - As THC regulations evolve, there's a shift towards the use of THC as a potential substitute for CBD, creating opportunities for companies to create new THC-infused products in a variety of industries.
3. Novelty Cannabis Products - There's an increasing demand for unique and unconventional cannabis products such as THC-infused hot sauces, allowing businesses to explore new product categories in the cannabis market.
1. Cannabis Industry - The growing demand for THC products presents opportunities for companies in the cannabis industry to increase production and go beyond traditional cannabis products, such as edibles and oils, into the food industry with THC-infused sauces and condiments.
2. Food Industry - The trend towards THC-infused sauces and condiments presents opportunities for companies in the food industry to collaborate with cannabis companies and create unique products, catering to the growing demand for cannabis-infused foods.
3. Retail Industry - As THC products become more mainstream, there's an opportunity for retailers to expand their inventory to include a variety of THC-infused products and capitalize on the growing cannabis market.