Spruce up your dinner table this Thanksgiving with the adorable Thanksgiving Place Cards. This fun DIY is certain to delight and will give something for the kids to do while the holiday feast is being prepared. These cute name cards will add an extra inviting touch to any table. The My Juice Cup website gives full instructions on how to create these lovable cards.
The design is simple to create, all you'll need is a little glue, a pair of scissors and some colored paper. The end result will give you festive turkey name cards and napkin holders.
Make your fall festivities extra fun and place these on your families plates -- they're certain to gobble them up.
Dinner Guests are Sure to Gobble Up These Thanksgiving Place Cards
1. DIY Ornaments - Opportunity to create more DIY projects for holiday seasons.
2. Holiday Crafts - Opportunity to tap into the holiday craft market and create products that are easy to make.
3. Child-friendly DIY - Opportunity to tap into the market for child-friendly DIY projects.
1. Arts and Crafts - Opportunity for arts and crafts stores to increase inventory and offer DIY project classes.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor stores to tap into the DIY trend by offering easy-to-make decor items as well as kids craft classes.
3. Education - Opportunity for online education websites to offer DIY projects that can be done at home with kids.