Teusner Wines is an independent winery in Barossa Valley, South Australia. Unlike bland branding found in larger companies, this Teusner hired Sage Visual Solutions to make a distinct and unique logo.
The Teusner Wines logo is a suit-wearing cat-human hybrid. The effect is eye-popping and humorous; this wine label is sure to pop out on a liquor store shelf.
Implications - The wild humanimal character that sits on the wine's label was inspired by a "Puss in Boots" theme. The idea was to mix the independence of a cat with the smugness of a 50s business man. Wine lovers may try out the Teusner Wine simply because its label is so unique!
Teusner Wines Features Humanimal Branding
1. Unique Wine Label Designs - The trend of using distinct and eye-popping wine label designs can create opportunities for wineries to stand out and attract customers.
2. Humorous Branding - Humorous branding, such as the cat-man hybrid logo, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in the market and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Incorporating Animal Themes - Incorporating animal themes into branding, like the Puss in Boots-inspired humanimal character on Teusner Wines' label, can create a unique and engaging experience for customers.
1. Wine Industry - The wine industry can benefit from adopting unique and humorous branding strategies to attract new customers and establish a memorable brand identity.
2. Graphic Design Industry - The graphic design industry can capitalize on the trend of unique wine label designs by providing creative and visually appealing solutions that help wineries stand out in a competitive market.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry, particularly liquor stores, can benefit from stocking wines with unique and eye-catching labels, as they are likely to attract the attention of customers and drive sales.