Those who love appreciate both tequila and refreshing seltzers will delight in enjoying the pure tequila seltzers from Freshie, which is now introducing the first certified organic silver tequila seltzer. The lively canned beverage shares the benefits of all-natural and organic ingredients in a fun, portable package. The premium sparkling tequila setlzer comes in at just 99 calories and boasts a formula that's free from gluten and GMO ingredients and full of sustainable farmed and distilled ingredients.
The simple yet impactful packaging for the product is designed to communicate the beverage brand's commitment to genuine, unadulterated and pure ingredients. The expressive can also conveys the bright spirit of Mexico and a "holiday state of mind."
Image Credit: Freshie
Freshie is a First-of-Its-Kind Organic Silver Tequila Seltzer
1. Organic Canned Beverages - Innovative companies can create new lines of certified organic canned beverages across different alcoholic and non-alcoholic categories to cater to the health-conscious consumer.
2. Tequila-based Seltzers - Tequila-based seltzers can be a new flavor trend for alcoholic beverage companies to explore and find new customer segments and demand.
3. Sustainable Alcoholic Beverages - An opportunity to create more sustainable alcoholic beverages through the use of eco-friendly manufacturing processes and sustainable sourced ingredients.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Companies in the alcoholic beverage industry can explore and invest in creating new product lines for tequila-based seltzers and organic lines of canned beverages.
2. Non-alcoholic Beverage Industry - Companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry can innovate and invest in creating organic canned beverage lines to cater to health-conscious consumers and follow the trends of the organic movement.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for the sustainable manufacturing industry to create and improve existing eco-friendly manufacturing processes with the rise of sustainable-focused products in the market.