GEEKSOAP has presented a new 90s accessory that we can all appreciate: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Soap. Amazing for both its utilitarian function and visual appeal, this is surely a must-have for all TMNT fans.
The soap comes in anticipation of Michael Bay’s TMNT film set to debut next year, and is also a an ode to the original 90s hit series. The soaps are featured in all of our turtle favorites (hopefully a Splinter and Shredder version are in the works too), complete with associated colored face masks.
One last thing—did I mention they are pizza scented? The quirky soaps pay homage to the gang’s favorite food and feature pizza scents made of natural and vegan friendly ingredients. Clean your sewer-smelling body with these totally awesome soaps.
Flashback to the 90s with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Soap
1. Nostalgic Soaps - Opportunity for creating nostalgic-themed soaps that evoke positive memories and emotions from the past.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise - Potential for designing and selling merchandise inspired by popular movies or TV shows to tap into fan nostalgia.
3. Sensory Marketing - Growing trend of using scents to create immersive experiences and evoke emotional connections with customers.
1. Soap Manufacturing - Potential for soap manufacturers to create unique and nostalgia-inducing products to appeal to a target market of nostalgic consumers.
2. Film Merchandising - Opportunity for merchandising companies to create pop culture-inspired products tied to upcoming movies and TV shows.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Potential for marketing agencies to incorporate scent-based marketing strategies into their campaigns to create memorable experiences that resonate with consumers.