Cuddle up in the plush teddy bear Barbarella Sofa for just over $16,000. The sofa is upholstered in either long or short natural sheepskin.
"Designed by ross lovegrove, the barbarella series places an emphasis on 21st century decadence. upholstered in natural sheepskin (shorn long or short), the series features plywood, beech and spring construction with a hip 13.75" seating height." - Unica Home
Implications - While comfort and style were once two separate and arguably opposing entities, consumers are now looking for products that bring both elements to head. The mass popularity of products like UGG boots that were known for their comfortable element and not their look show that if enough consumers show interest, a product that is comfortable becomes stylish by default.
1. Plush Comfort - The trend of combining comfort and style in products is gaining popularity, as consumers seek out cozy and aesthetically pleasing options.
2. Sheepskin Upholstery - Sheepskin upholstery is becoming a sought-after material in the furniture industry, providing a luxurious and cozy feel.
3. Decadent Design - The emphasis on 21st-century decadence in design creates opportunities for unique and luxurious furniture pieces like the Teddy Bear Sofa.
1. Home Furnishings - The home furnishings industry can capitalize on the demand for comfort and style by creating innovative, plush furniture options.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industries can explore the use of sheepskin upholstery in their products to cater to consumers seeking luxurious and cozy experiences.
3. Interior Design - Interior design professionals can leverage the trend of decadent design to create unique and visually striking spaces for their clients.