Hem and Faye Toogood recently joined forces to launch their collaborative Puffy Lounge Chair, the debut piece in the upcoming Puffy Seating Collection. As both puffer jackets and loungewear become prominent in fashion, the two brands are leveraging this comfort-focused movement in their new collaboration.
The Puffy Lounge Chair boasts a tubular structure with removable upholstery that offers a fresh take on steel-framed furniture. The chair is available in three tonal colorways including Natural Canvas, Anthracite Canvas, and a Sand colored Leather with three steel frames including Sandblasted Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Black Grey, and Powder Coated Cream. The colorways can be mixed and matched to create distinct pieces.
Consumers can purchase the chair online for $1,899 USD.
Image Credit: Heiko Prigge, Erik Lefvander
Hem and Faye Toogood Released Their Collaborative Puffy Lounge Chair
1. Comfort-focused Furniture - Businesses could explore creating furniture designs focused on comfort and relaxation, inspired by loungewear and puffer jackets.
2. Tubular Structure Design - Incorporating tubular structures in furniture design can innovate steel-framed furniture and potentially lead to new and unique product styles.
3. Tonal Colorways Mixing - Experimenting with tonal colorways mixing can add a new level of personalization in product design, offering customers the possibility to create distinct pieces.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture companies could explore combining comfort-focused materials, such as those used in loungewear and puffer jackets, with steel-framed furniture design.
2. Fashion - Innovation opportunities could arise by finding ways to incorporate furniture design elements, such as tubular structures in loungewear and puffer jackets.
3. Home Decor - Home decor retailers could experiment with offering customizable tonal colorways for furniture and accent pieces to cater to a unique and personalized customer experience.