Mexican brand TECATE Beer ingeniously capitalizes on the inexplicable soothing feeling of popping bubble wrap in their latest commercial print add.
While you might not have heard of TECATE beer, did you know that TECATE is the Mexican branch of Heineken International? This TECATE beer ad creatively features an image of an ice cold beer pint that will make any mouth water. The frothy layer of beer foam on top of the pint glass has been cleverly replaced with a sheet of bubble-wrap. Magazine readers are encouraged to peel back the layer of bubble wrap beer foam and de-stress by mindlessly popping the individual bubbles. The beer brand hopes to encourage the consumer that drinking a glass of TECATE beer is as de-stressing of an activity as popping bubble wrap.
The TECATE Beer Ad Creates Bubble Wrap Beer Foam for Consumers to Play With
1. Bubble Wrap Marketing - Brands could consider utilizing popular sensory experiences like popping bubble wrap to create memorable and interactive marketing campaigns.
2. Interactive Advertising - Similar to TECATE's bubble wrap beer foam ad, brands could create interactive ads to engage consumers and create a memorable experience.
3. Sensory Marketing - By tapping into consumers' senses, like TECATE's use of the satisfying sensation of popping bubble wrap, brands could create unique and memorable marketing campaigns.
1. Alcohol - Beverage companies, particularly in the alcohol industry, could use sensory experiences like TECATE's bubble wrap beer foam ad to differentiate their products and create a unique branding opportunity.
2. Magazines - Magazine publishers could benefit from creating interactive ads that encourage readers to physically engage with the publication and create a more memorable experience.
3. Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms could utilize sensory marketing techniques, like TECATE's bubble wrap beer foam ad, to differentiate themselves from competitors and create memorable campaigns for their clients.