With the TeamGee H9, designers have finally come up with an electric longboard that looks indistinguishable from a normal one. Thanks to a ridiculously thin integrated battery and motor, the TeamGee H9's deck measures just 12 millimeters thick -- in other words, not only is the H9 thinner than nearly any other electric longboard, but it's thinner than many standard wooden boards as well.
The thinness of the TeamGee H9 doesn't amount to any sacrifices in terms of performance. The board tops out at a speed of 23 miles per hour, and it has a range of 11 miles. Further, with a weight of just 13 pounds, the board is easy to carry around when consumers can't ride.
The TeamGee H9 is a Second Generation Design
1. Ultra-thin Electric Longboards - Using ridiculously thin batteries and motors, electric longboards are now becoming indistinguishable from normal ones, offering enhanced performance without sacrificing style.
2. Integration of Battery and Motor - The integration of batteries and motors into the design of electric longboards allows for thinner decks and improved portability without compromising on speed or range.
3. Lightweight and Portable Electric Longboards - The development of lightweight and easily portable electric longboards makes transportation and storage convenient, giving consumers more flexibility in their transportation options.
1. Sports and Outdoor Recreation - The sports and outdoor recreation industry can capitalize on the growing trend of ultra-thin electric longboards, offering innovative and stylish products to outdoor enthusiasts and skateboarders.
2. Green Technology - The green technology industry has the opportunity to leverage the integration of batteries and motors in electric longboards to promote sustainable and eco-friendly transportation alternatives.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can tap into the demand for lightweight and portable electric longboards, offering technologically advanced and user-friendly products to tech-savvy consumers seeking convenient transportation solutions.