Nike has unveiled the brand new Team Canada hockey jersey that is set to be worn by the Canadian hockey team at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championships set to be held in Toronto and Montreal in Canada.
This Team Canada hockey jersey makes use of Nike's famed AeroSwift technology, that allows the jersey to offer increased mobility and reduced weight, essentially helping players to focus on their game and take part in fast and physical plays while not having to worry about their apparel. The jersey, which is available for purchase on Nike's official website and various Canadian retailers, also features a Canada 150 logo that celebrates the country's sesquicentennnial, or 150th anniversary of confederation.
With its blend of performance technologies and meaningful designs, this Team Canada hockey jersey aims to instill a sense of pride in Canada's hockey players and fans.
This Team Canada Hockey Jersey Celebrates 150 Years Since Confederation
1. Aeroswift Technology Enhanced Apparel - There is an opportunity to develop AeroSwift technology-enhanced apparel in other sports beyond hockey.
2. Anniversary-inspired Product Lines - Celebratory product lines inspired by national events or holidays provide unique opportunities to attract customers with personalized products.
3. National Pride Fashion Statements - There is a rising trend in purchasing clothes and accessories that express national identity and pride, creating opportunities for brands to create fashionable pieces that celebrate patriotism.
1. Sports Apparel - There is a growing market for high-performance sports apparel that fuse design and functionality.
2. Retail - Retailers can benefit from stocking commemorative, anniversary-inspired merchandise that appeals to customers' sense of pride and nostalgia.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can use national celebrations and identity as a source of inspiration for their creations, thereby offering products that connect with customers' cultural value systems.