'Dance Reality' is an app powered by Apple's newly released ARKit for iOS 11 that teaches people to dance using augmented reality.
One of the troubles with learning to dance is knowing where to place one's feet, but Dance Reality addresses this issue by providing shoe-shaped AR floor markers to show where a dancer should put their feet, as well as how they should be moved.
Since there are many dances that are best done with a partner, the app also makes it possible for a second person's footprints to appear on the screen in a mode for couples. With the app, users are able to pick a song to go along with their steps, learn at their own pace and follow a voiceover to keep to the beat.
'Dance Reality' Uses Apple's ARKit to Teach People to Dance
1. Ar-enhanced Learning - Augmented Reality technology is disrupting traditional learning methods by providing innovative interactive and immersive experience.
2. Personalized Learning - Apps like Dance Reality enable users to learn at their own pace and in their own space, disrupting conventional group-based learning models.
3. Partner-based Learning - Partner-based AR apps like Dance Reality are disrupting traditional dance classes that require a physical presence.
1. Education - AR technology has the potential to disrupt traditional models of education by providing interactive and immersive learning experiences.
2. Fitness - AR apps like Dance Reality are revolutionizing the fitness industry by providing personalized dance-based workouts at the convenience of user's home.
3. Entertainment - Partner-based AR apps like Dance Reality are transforming the entertainment industry by providing an interactive and engaging experience for users.