This adorable tea box packaging by Flora Chan is a wonderfully imaginative series of tea tins inspired by classic book titles.
The set of six 'Prologue Tea Co.' teas fit neatly into a box that has a texture that looks similar to something you might find on a hardcover book. The detailing on the box is minimal and incites tea drinkers to open it up.
The tea tins feature beautifully graphic labels that are designed after some of the most iconic literary titles, like 'The Great Gatsby' and 'Lolita.' In addition to a unique color scheme, each box can easily be identified by a simple graphic icon that is representative of the book. This is a gorgeous concept that would appeal to both book and tea lovers.
Flora Chan's Tea Box Packaging Takes Cues from Literary Classics
1. Book-inspired Packaging - The tea box packaging inspired by classic book titles presents an opportunity for companies to create innovative packaging designs that appeal to both book and product enthusiasts.
2. Minimalist Design - The minimalistic detailing on the tea boxes highlights an opportunity for brands to embrace simplicity in their packaging to create a visually appealing and enticing product experience.
3. Graphic Labels - The beautifully designed graphic labels on the tea tins showcase an opportunity for brands to incorporate visually striking graphics into their packaging to engage customers.
1. Tea Industry - The tea industry can leverage the concept of book-inspired tea packaging to create unique and attractive product offerings that cater to tea enthusiasts.
2. Publishing Industry - The publishing industry has the potential to collaborate with tea brands to create themed book-tea sets that appeal to book lovers and introduce new revenue streams.
3. Gift and Novelty Industry - The gift and novelty industry can explore partnerships with tea brands to design and produce book-inspired tea boxes that make for unique and memorable gifts.