Taylor Swift channels Mia Farrow in People Magazine's 40th anniversary issue.
Farrow's covered the magazine's premiere issue as Daisy Buchanan from the (original) film adaptation of the Great Gatsby. With a far-away look in her eyes, a perfect blonde coif and a string of immaculate pearls, Farrow/Buchanan is the definition of poise and grace. Swift possesses a similarly delicate beauty, making her a natural choice to recreate the iconic cover.
Farrow's are some big shoes to fill, but I think it's safe to say that Swift's patrician good looks and icy gaze will stop you cold in your tracks! If anything, the cover proves that Swift looks damn good in a set of refined pearls.
Taylor Swift Channels Mia Farrow as Daisy Buchanan
1. Recreated Celebrity Covers - Opportunity for recreating iconic magazine covers with modern celebrities.
2. Nostalgic Iconic Fashion - Opportunity for reviving and modernizing fashion styles from past iconic figures.
3. Retro-inspired Photo Shoots - Opportunity for recreating popular photo shoots from the past for a contemporary audience.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion photographers, art directors and designers to create unique and captivating visuals in the fashion world.
2. Entertainment - Opportunities for film and television producers to incorporate nostalgic character and fashion elements into current productions.
3. Media and Publishing - Opportunities for photographers and art directors to create contemporary versions of iconic magazine covers, building on the popularity of nostalgia in media and publishing.