Appearing inside and at the front of famous Parisian couture houses like Christian Dior, model Tati Cotliar luxuriates in couture for 10 Magazine. The Tati Cotliar 10 Magazine shoot is a personality-driven editorial that appears in the magazine's Summer 2010 issue.
Styled by Jodie Barnes and photographed by Andrea Spotorno, the Tati Cotliar 10 Magazine spread has a bleached-out Juergen Teller look to it. Featuring outfits--mostly dresses--in white or with a neutral palette, Cotliar shows her playful side in pieces from Givenchy, Dior, Elie Saab, Chanel and many others.
The Tati Cotliar 10 Magazine Editorial is Completely Couture
1. Feathered Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new materials and techniques for creating feathered accessories and garments that are sustainable and cruelty-free.
2. Couture Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating virtual reality and augmented reality technologies to create immersive couture editorials for online fashion platforms.
3. Personality-driven Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing artificial intelligence and data analytics to personalize fashion recommendations and create customizable garments based on individuals' personalities.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating advanced manufacturing technologies, such as 3D printing, to produce elaborate couture pieces efficiently and at a lower cost.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Applying drone technology and AI-powered image recognition to capture unique and visually-stunning fashion editorials from unconventional angles.
3. Magazine Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring blockchain technology for transparent and decentralized magazine publishing, allowing readers to directly support and engage with their favorite publications.