The Tatcha Dewy Serum is the newest skincare product that will be joining the brand's portfolio, joining others like the Dewy Skin Cream and the Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. The serum, which has been in the works for years, is designed to smooth, hydrate and plump the skin, all the while offering a gentle resurfacing action. Fueled by a concoction of lactic acid, superfoods, hyaluronic acid and squalane, the lightweight formula also features a high concentration of the brand's proprietary superfood mix with double-fermented Japanese rice, green tea and algae.
The Dewy Serum has been such a passion project for the brand's Product Innovation Team and the brand's chief scientist that it was called the "Secret Serum" at the Tatcha Institute in Japan before it was officially announced.
Image Credit: Tatcha
The Tatcha Dewy Serum is Smoothing, Hydrating and Plumping
1. Restorative Plumping Serums - The trend of plumping serums and restorative skincare is growing, creating opportunities for brands to innovate with new ingredients and formulations.
2. Superfood Skincare - The incorporation of superfoods in skincare products is a growing trend, providing opportunities for new and emerging brands to create unique formulations with natural ingredients.
3. Gentle Resurfacing - The trend of gentle resurfacing and exfoliation in skincare is creating opportunities for brands to innovate with new methods and ingredients that are less harsh on the skin.
1. Skincare - Skincare industry can leverage the trend of restorative plumping serums and gentle resurfacing to create new products and distinguish themselves in the competitive market.
2. Beauty - Beauty industry can explore the trend of incorporating superfoods in skincare products to innovate and offer consumers unique products with natural and healthy ingredients.
3. Wellness - Wellness industry can tap into the trend of superfood skincare and promote the connection between healthy food choices and healthy skin, expanding audiences and creating new market opportunities.