Phillip Ashley Chocolates' Taste of America shares 50 unique flavors inspired by American states. Phillip Ashley Rix says, "I've always wondered what America would taste like if it were a box of chocolate. So, I decided to create my vision for it. Each piece represents a state and has its own flavor."
The giftable chocolate box is striped and styled like a flag and it includes premium gold details that reference the US Constitution.
Within the patriotic box, chocolate enthusiasts will find flavors like Sea Salt Kettle Chips and Pretzels for Pennsylvania, Bananas Foster for Los Angeles and Junior’s Cheesecake for New York. There are also chocolates that play with unique flavors like Nutmeg Thyme or Sweet Tea Caramel.
Phillip Ashley Chocolates' Taste of America Shares 50 Flavors
1. Regional Flavors - Creating unique chocolate flavors inspired by the local cuisine of a particular region or state can create market differentiation opportunities for chocolatiers.
2. Patriotic Gifting - Capitalizing upon patriotic events or occasions can provide gifting opportunities for chocolatiers who offer patriotic-themed packaging to commemorate them.
3. Personalized Packaging - Incorporating customized packaging with details that reflect the unique attributes of either a particular festival or geographical terrain being highlighted in the chocolates can increase product appeal.
1. Confectionery - Confectioners can leverage regional tastes and patriotic occasions to develop innovative products that cater to the taste preferences of the local population and appeal to the nationalistic sentiments of the consumers.
2. Tourism - Chocolates inspired by local flavors and ingredients can serve as a unique souvenir for the tourists, which may lead to further promotion of the region's cuisine and traditions.
3. Packaging - The incorporation of sophisticated packaging methods, such as laser molding, 3D printing, or variable data printing, can help companies to create unique and personalized packaging that enhances consumer appeal and emotional attachment with product.