Target and Sanrio have teamed up for Sanrio's 50th anniversary and will be cross-country touring around the US to give away free stuff!
Any Hello Kitty (or other Sanrio character) lovers can add these cute accessories to their collection without so much as a dime. Wallets, chain bags, lunch boxes and tote bags are amongst the free gifts being given out to the public. Now that's a way to celebrate!
Implications - Companies that have a devout fan following, such as Hello Kitty, do so by expanding into other industries while maintaining a focus on customer care. That being said, free giveaways of new products is a great idea as it makes existing and potential consumers feel cared for.
Target & Sanrio Freebies for the 50th Anniversary
1. Cross-country Fashion Tours - Companies can engage customers by organizing cross-country tours to give away free products, creating a sense of excitement and connection with their fan base.
2. Collaborations and Anniversaries - Brands can leverage collaborations and anniversaries to create buzz and attract new customers, as seen with Target and Sanrio's partnership for Sanrio's 50th anniversary.
3. Brand Loyalty Through Customer Care - Providing free giveaways of new products can help brands cultivate a sense of customer care and strengthen loyalty among existing and potential customers.
1. Retail - Retailers can organize cross-country tours to give away free products, enticing customers and driving foot traffic to their stores.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessory brands can collaborate on special occasions or anniversaries to create limited edition products and generate excitement among consumers.
3. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can enhance customer loyalty by providing free giveaways of new products as a gesture of care and appreciation.