People are so clever when coming up with photo manipulation ideas. This contest includes entries of film and cartoon character mash-ups, and is a particularly fine example of photo manipulation, which injects more than a hint of humour. They really think about plays on words and character attributes, which come through as very witty pieces of art.
For example, Snow White is seen on a fake poster for the movie Seven, Moe of the Simpsons is featured in Cocktail (anyone is better than Tom Cruise) and check out the brilliantly subtle Casper ghost.
If Cartoons Were Films
1. Film-cartoon Mashup Posters - Opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and engaging movie posters that combine iconic characters and films in unexpected ways.
2. Humorous Photo Manipulation - Potential to create visually striking content by combining humor and creative photo editing techniques.
3. Witty Art - Opportunity for artists and designers to challenge themselves to create clever and humorous pieces of art that play on pop culture references.
1. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for the film and entertainment industry to create buzz around new releases through creative marketing campaigns using unconventional poster designs.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to showcase their skills by creating unique and captivating poster designs.
3. Social Media and Marketing - Opportunity for social media and marketing professionals to create engaging content that can be shared virally and drive brand awareness.