Procter and Gamble worked with a female OB-GYN to co-design a comfort-centric menstrual cup and it is now introducing the Tampax Cup to the world—Tampax notes, "we didn’t invent the menstrual cup, we just want to perfect it."
In virtually all areas of their lives, consumers are looking for simple products swaps that can be made to reduce waste, better support the environment and add convenience to their lives. The Tampax menstrual cup is made of medical-grade silicone and has a SoftCurve shape that provides a snug fit and up to 12 hours of protection.
The Tampax menstrual cup is offered in both Regular and Heavy sizes and will appeal to consumers who are looking to avoid feminine care products that are made with dyes, perfume, BPA or latex.
The Tampax Cup is a Reusable, Sustainable Feminine Care Product
1. Sustainable Feminine Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating eco-friendly, reusable menstrual products.
2. Medical-grade Silicone - Potential for disruptive innovation in using medical-grade silicone for various healthcare products.
3. Convenience and Comfort - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing more comfortable and convenient menstruation solutions.
1. Feminine Care - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the feminine care industry by creating sustainable alternatives to traditional menstrual products.
2. Healthcare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the healthcare industry through the exploration of medical-grade silicone materials for various applications.
3. Consumer Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer goods industry by creating convenient and comfortable products for daily use.