Typically, when you order takeaway food, you're picking up a card or styrofoam container, napkins, packets of condiments and plastic eating utensils that are all held inside of a plastic bag. This eco-friendly Chinese take-out packaging by JoAnn Arello was designed to more efficiently organize the items that you receive from the restaurant, with the ideals of convenience and waste reduction in mind.
The suggestion is based around the conception of a hexagonal cardboard box with a fold-out tripartite divider within. The bowl can accommodate one to three dishes kept separately, and closed in with a thin cover below the lid. In the gap created, sauces and chopsticks can be stored, providing an extra pocket of insulation for the hot food below. This concept for Chinese take-out packaging by JoAnn Arello requires no bag at all, and can even be carried with one or two more meals thanks to twine fed through die-cut slits.
Take-Out Packaging by JoAnn Arello Contains All Food, Condiments and Cutlery
1. Eco-friendly Take-out Packaging - There is an opportunity for businesses to create innovative packaging solutions that reduce waste and increase convenience for customers.
2. Multi-purpose Food Packaging - There is an opportunity for packaging designers to create multi-functional packaging that can accommodate for food, condiments, and utensils, reducing waste and improving the customer experience.
3. Die-cut Packaging Design - There is an opportunity for designers to create innovative packaging solutions using die-cut techniques that allow for efficient use of cardboard and reduce waste.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food delivery services can benefit from adopting eco-friendly packaging solutions that improve the customer experience.
2. Packaging - Packaging designers and manufacturers can leverage die-cutting technology to create innovative packaging solutions that reduce waste and increase efficiency.
3. Sustainability - The concept of sustainable packaging allows companies to showcase their commitment to the environment and appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.