Takara Wong drops Season 2 just in time for the Fall 2018 season and it is entitled 'A Fucking Big Television.' The new capsule adorned essential silhouettes with captivating design prints and bold colors. Designed Takara Thakorn Wannawong unveils that she drew a strong inspiration from the 1996 film 'Trainspotting' by Danny Boyle. The influence is translated through design cues such as its slouchy corduroy, neon details, and layering pieces with stripe details.
The capsule is full of genderless pieces with relaxed shapes and minimal branding details across pieces including tees, hoodies, shoulder bags, and beanies. Throughout the range are some yellow shoelaces that nod to a skatewear element as well. The entire capsule is effortlessly comfortable with its baggy silhouettes and it is all available to shop now online at Takara Wong.
Takara Wong Season 2 Welcomes Fall with Bold Colors and Prints
1. 90s Film-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections inspired by iconic films from the 90s, incorporating bold colors and captivating design prints.
2. Genderless Fashion - Opportunity for brands to produce more genderless pieces, offering relaxed shapes and minimal branding details across various clothing items.
3. Skatewear-influenced Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to incorporate skatewear elements, such as neon details and yellow shoelaces, into their designs to appeal to the skateboarding community.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of 90s film-inspired streetwear, creating collections that incorporate bold colors and captivating design prints.
2. Apparel - Opportunity for apparel brands to embrace genderless fashion by offering relaxed shapes and minimal branding details, providing more inclusive options for their customers.
3. Accessories - Accessory industry can tap into the skatewear trend by incorporating neon details and yellow shoelaces into their designs, targeting the skateboarding community and enthusiasts.