The 'HOOT' table speakers is designed with an omnidirectional technology inside that works to ensure that the entire space where it is placed will be filled with sound instead of just one direction or area.
The 'HOOT' speaker features a design that's inspired by the profile of an owl, which is also where it gets its quirky name. The speaker can be turned on and off by simply pushing on the top portion of the speaker design, while twisting the "head" portion of the owl-inspired design will augment the volume.
The 'HOOT' table speaker is packed with a completely omnidirectional design that includes a woofer and a tweeter that are built-in to ensure optimal audio experiences when using the unit. The speaker is the design work of Nikhil Thomas and is a conceptual product with Harmon Kardon branding.
The 'HOOT' Table Speaker Features an Owl-Inspired Design
1. Omnidirectional Sound Speakers - Innovative design of speakers that emit music in all directions within a space for a better audio experience.
2. Animal-inspired Design - The incorporation of animal shapes and forms in designing electronics is a growing trend.
3. Intuitive Controls - Advanced controls over speaker features offer more user experience.
1. Home Audio Design - Companies can develop better speakers with smoother sound amplification for better audio experiences.
2. Consumer Electronics - Integrating animal-inspired designs into everyday devices spice up the appearance of technology innovations.
3. Smart Speakers - Incorporating intuitive controls into smart speakers can provide better user experience.