The Syn-Kraft Furniture may look quite simple, yet it features some intricacies that set it apart from other minimalist designs. First of all, both the stool and table that comprise this collection boast taut steel wires that hold them together. This wires give the designs an industrial look without being overtly raw and tough. Secondly, this wiry detail also makes them somewhat malleable, at least the stool.
Created by German designer and recent grad Christian Kayser, the Syn-Kraft Furniture beautifully showcases his skill, talent and creativity. With a focus on idea of synergy, using gravity and weight to determine the final shapes, his collection demonstrates that he can apply other disciplines into his own designs. Clean and contemporary, the Syn-Kraft Furniture will complement any existing decor.
Christian Kayser's Syn-Kraft Furniture is Minimalist and Wiry
1. Minimalist Furniture - The Syn-Kraft Furniture showcases an opportunity for designing furniture that is simple, yet with intricacies that set them apart.
2. Industrial Look - The taut steel wires give the Syn-Kraft Furniture an opportunity for an industrial look without being overtly raw and tough.
3. Malleable Designs - The unique wiry detail of the Syn-Kraft Furniture shows an opportunity for designs that are somewhat malleable to fit different preferences or needs.
1. Furniture Design - The Syn-Kraft Furniture offers an opportunity for furniture designers to explore innovative designs that are both minimalist and intricate.
2. Interior Design - The Syn-Kraft Furniture presents an opportunity for interior designers to incorporate industrial-looking furniture into a clean and contemporary decor.
3. Architecture and Engineering - The idea of synergy demonstrated in the Syn-Kraft Furniture offers an opportunity for architects and engineers to apply different disciplines into their designs.