A collection of playfully shaped monochromatic stools were recently debuted by German brand OUT. Titled 'Fels,' the piece can be utilized for seating, as well as for placing objects such as home decor, books, and other things on top. In other words, the silhouette proves itself to be quite versatile.
Fels has been described by the company as "combining nature, craftsmanship and 'the Berlin State of Mind.'" One key goal for the designers of Fels was to mimic the look of stone for the pieces, although the monochromatic stools are actually made out of wood. All materials are sourced through "sustainable forestry" and the Fels stools are handmade in Germany.
The monochromatic stools by OUT are available in colors like luminous red, white pigment, white, light grey, black, steel blue, Berlin blue, mint, and more.
Image Credit: OUT
OUT Recently Launched the Fels Stool Which is Extremely Stylish
1. Monochromatic Furniture - Designing monochromatic furniture using sustainable materials like wood offers an opportunity for furniture designers to create versatile and eco-friendly furniture pieces.
2. Playful Silhouette - Designers can create unique and versatile furniture pieces by experimenting with playful, yet functional, silhouettes like the 'Fels' stool.
3. Sustainable Sourcing - By sourcing materials through sustainable forestry, furniture designers can create eco-friendly furniture pieces that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The trend towards creating monochromatic, sustainable furniture pieces provides an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly furnishings.
2. Home Decor - Designing versatile home decor pieces that can serve dual purposes, like the 'Fels' stool, can provide an opportunity for home decor brands to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Woodworking - Woodworkers can capitalize on the trend towards sustainable sourcing by creating eco-friendly furniture pieces that appeal to environmentally conscious customers.