Candy lovers and manufacturers seem to have a knack for creative productions. Films like 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' have broadened the confectionery scope, providing something of interest for every age group. Eccentric packaging and wondrous commercial shorts have highlighted a certain versatility that has been unmatched within most foodie divisions. The Sweets Trend Report feeds on the range of some of the world's top treat creations via a compilation of 238 PRO Trends and over 2,000 leading desert concepts.
Liquorice artwork and fudge-laden sculptures have further reworked the sweet-toothed craze. These sugary indulgences are no longer just for the tasting, and have instead allowed designers to explore a new level of self-expression. Chefs and marketing agencies will be pleased to learn of these and many other unthinkable projects, all conveniently delineated in the Sweets Trend Report.
Examine the Most Influential Confectionary Products
1. Versatile Confections - Candy manufacturers can explore a new level of creativity and self-expression with new and unconventional sweets offerings such as liquorice artwork and fudge-laden sculptures.
2. Eccentric Packaging - Sweets manufacturers can leverage eccentric packaging to differentiate their products and capture consumer attention.
3. Cross-generational Appeal - Manufacturers and marketers can take advantage of the cross-generational appeal of sweets by producing innovative treats that cater to different age groups.
1. Confectionery - Confectionery companies can capitalize on the trend towards unconventional sweets products and packaging, as well as cross-generational appeal.
2. Food and Beverage Marketing - Food and beverage marketing agencies can help sweets manufacturers in developing marketing campaigns that feature eccentric packaging and cross-generational appeal.
3. Art and Design - Art and design industries can explore opportunities to create new and innovative candy designs for unconventional sweets offerings such as liquorice artwork and fudge-laden sculptures.