The modern consumer is constantly looking out for different ways they an enjoy the foods they enjoy with a strange twist, so these instantly noodles from Myojo Foods feature a sweet chocolate sauce to give the food an interesting dessert twist.
Set to become available only in Japan next month, the noodles feature three levels of chocolatey goodness. The yakisoba sauce goes on first and is then followed by a thicker, richer chocolate sauce. To finish it all off, the noodles can be topped with the included chocolate chips and cinnamon for an over the top way to pack extra sweetness into the dish.
Transforming a main dish into a dessert, the Myojo Foods chocolate instant noodles are a clear example of flavor reversal that's becoming more popular with a variety of different consumer segments on a global scale.
These Ramen Noodles Feature a Sweet Chocolate Sauce
1. Sweet Savory Fusion Food - The combination of sweet and savory flavors is a growing trend in the food industry, offering opportunities for innovative flavor pairings.
2. Dessertification - Transforming savory dishes into desserts is a disruptive trend that creates unique products and experiences for consumers.
3. Novelty Noodles - Innovations in the noodle market such as chocolate coated noodles present a growing opportunity for diversification of instant food products.
1. Food and Beverage - Players in the food and beverage industry can capitalize on flavor reversal trends and new product development in noodles and other instant foods.
2. Confectionery and Dessert - Incorporating chocolate into unconventional food items such as noodles presents opportunities for businesses in the confectionery and dessert segment to expand their product lines.
3. Retail and Hospitality - Retailers and hospitality providers have the chance to embrace unique and exciting food trends, catering to customers seeking new and innovative experiences.