Elegant model Suzanne Diaz poses in this stunning photo series called 'Stillness,' which was photographed by DaveyiPhoto.
The shoot takes place in a serene woodsy area and features Suzanne Diaz wearing some rugged and rough ensembles that make her look ready to fight (or hunt -- whichever comes first). The gorgeous brunette model, styled by the talented Rebecca Palmer, wears sweaters that look like as if they are made of chain mail, in addition to stunning black robes accented with brown rope ties. Other interesting styles showcased include a black wrap-around scarf, a pair of interesting goggle-like sunglasses and a chic feathered coat.
This hauntingly beautiful spread by DaveyiPhoto also features hair by Dakota Heman and makeup by Cassi Renee.
Suzanne Diaz Looks Ready to Hunt in Suzanne Diaz
1. Nature-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating clothing that combines rugged and rough elements with elegant design, inspired by woodland aesthetics.
2. Chain Mail-inspired Sweaters - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing sweaters that mimic the look and texture of chain mail for a unique and rugged fashion statement.
3. Feathered Coats - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating feathers into coat designs to create a visually interesting and luxurious outerwear option.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new designs and materials that embrace the intersection of rugged and elegant aesthetics.
2. Photography - Photographers can leverage woodland settings and hauntingly beautiful themes to create captivating photo series that inspire and evoke emotion.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can experiment with makeup and hair styles that complement nature-inspired fashion looks, enhancing the overall aesthetic.