If you thought that instant noodles were only used in soups then you'll be amazed to find Ramen as the number one ingredient in these sushi rolls. Blogger the Vulgar Chef created this one-of-a-kind sushi dish that substitutes traditional white rice for instant noodles.
Vulgar Chef made these creative noodle sushi rolls by alternatively replacing the sticky rice that binds the sushi roll together with noodles. The noodles brought to a boil with the season packet as a soup and then strained. As the Ramen cools it becomes sticky and tacky making it the perfect consistency for rolling. Using a sushi matt roll the Ramen, sheets of seaweed, bacon, scallops and kimchi together and top it off with spicy sauce.
This Sushi Cleverly Substitutes White Rice for Instant Noodles
1. Ramen Sushi Fusion - Creating unique sushi rolls by replacing white rice with instant noodles.
2. Noodle-based Creations - Exploring innovative ways to incorporate noodles in non-traditional dishes.
3. Alternative Sushi Ingredients - Experimenting with unconventional ingredients to enhance sushi flavors and textures.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for restaurants and food brands to offer creative noodle-based sushi creations.
2. Asian Cuisine - Incorporating instant noodles into sushi can attract fusion food enthusiasts and adventurous eaters.
3. Culinary Arts - Chefs and culinary schools can explore innovative ways to combine different cuisines in their dishes.