Susan Boyle and Adam Lambert? That's a pretty unlikely duo, but Current TV has imagined what a duet between the two viral online stars might sound like.
In the video above, check out the duet between Adam Lambert and Susan Boyle. With singing, tons of eyeliner, kissing and ambiguous sexuality, the clip is comedy gold. Below, check out the 'making of' video.
Susan Boyle & Adam Lambert Combine for Current TV Comedy Glory
1. Virtual Duets - The trend of creating duets between unlikely online stars presents opportunities for entertainment platforms to create viral and comedic content.
2. Viral Online Stars - The rise of viral online stars like Susan Boyle and Adam Lambert opens up opportunities for talent management agencies to discover and promote unconventional talent.
3. Comedic Content Creation - The popularity of comedy gold content, as demonstrated in the video, highlights the potential for online platforms and production companies to create and distribute humorous videos.
1. Entertainment Platforms - Entertainment platforms can leverage the trend of virtual duets to attract and engage audiences by creating unique collaborations between viral online stars.
2. Talent Management Agencies - Talent management agencies have an opportunity to tap into the rise of viral online stars and represent unconventional talent to capture the attention of the entertainment industry.
3. Online Platforms and Production Companies - Online platforms and production companies can capitalize on the demand for comedic content by creating and distributing humorous videos featuring popular online stars.