Russian-born, New York-based photographer Vlad Leto makes a living by taking surprise proposal photos.
Normally, skulking around in the bushes and intruding on other people's intimate moments is cause for concern, not celebration. However, Leto offers couples in love a unique service by physically preserving a moment that would otherwise be left to memory.
Many couples have engagement photos, but few have proposal photos. This way, couples are treated to a glimpse of the special moment as its happening. Leto explains, "I have been doing proposal photography in New York for the last four years, and it has become my favorite kind photography. I love to capture the emotions and the amazement tied to this event."
Vlad Leto Photographs Couples Mid-Proposal
1. Proposal Photography Trend - The trend of capturing surprise proposal moments through photography provides an opportunity to disrupt the traditional photography industry.
2. Memorable Event Preservation Trend - The trend of capturing unique and memorable events that would have otherwise been left to memory presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry.
3. Emotive Photography Trend - The trend of capturing emotions and natural reactions during special moments presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry.
1. Photography Industry - The photography industry can take advantage of the proposal photography trend by offering specialized services catered towards capturing surprise proposal moments.
2. Wedding Industry - The wedding industry can incorporate the proposal photography trend into their services by offering couples the opportunity to capture and preserve their unique proposal moments.
3. Event Planning Industry - The event planning industry can take advantage of the proposal photography trend by offering specialized packages that include surprise proposal photography, catering to couples looking to capture and preserve their special moments.