'Instant Knock Out' is a line of fat-burning capsules that comes in a fist-shaped supplement bottle. When it comes to supplements and multivitamins, most of these products come in small white bottles that rarely capture the attention of consumers. This eye-catching supplement bottle stands out from comparable products due to its innovative packaging.
Instant Knock Out is a line of fat-burning supplements developed by mixed martial artists Diego Sanchez and John Dodson. The supplements are largely targeted towards pro boxers who are trying to burn body fat before their next match. In order to capture the attention of professional athletes and other fitness buffs, the supplements come in a transparent fist-shaped bottle. The dramatic package shows off the bright red capsules inside, while also conveying the 'knockout fat' theme touted by the brand.
The creative branding for this particular supplement demonstrates how companies can use targeted packaging to appeal to a specific demographic.
This Supplement Bottle Conveys the Power of the Capsules Inside
1. Targeted Packaging - Innovative packaging that is designed to appeal to a specific demographic.
2. Eye-catching Bottle Design - Bold and unique packaging that stands out from comparable products.
3. Creative Branding - Using branding strategies that effectively convey the product's theme and message.
1. Supplements - Opportunity for supplement companies to create visually engaging packaging that grabs consumers' attention.
2. Fitness - Potential for fitness brands to utilize creative packaging to target athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
3. Branding and Marketing - Opportunity for branding and marketing agencies to develop unique packaging and branding strategies tailored to specific demographics.