It's safe to say that these Superman cereal boxes would be the go-to breakfast meal for comic book geeks if they were real. Unfortunately for Superman superfans, they aren't. These geeky cereal boxes were created by Phil Postma. Postma's original cereal features the Man of Steel himself and some of his greatest villains.
Everyone will be able to recognize Bizarro and Lex Luther, but it takes a true geek (or the assistance of Google) to spot Brainiac and Mxyzptlk. Each Superman cereal box looks as if it could exist in the real world. The boxes come with prizes inside and special offers. Also, Kryptonite Crunch looks delicious. Here's hoping Postma creates more superhero-based cereals. Comic heroes should be apart of every balanced breakfast.
Phil Postma's Superman Cereal Boxes Let You Eat Like the Man of Steel
1. Superhero Cereal Boxes - New trend of creating superhero-themed breakfast cereals with collectors items may disrupt traditional cereal industry.
2. Geek Culture Merchandise - A trend towards creating merchandise geared towards geek culture may create new opportunities for creative product development and increased brand loyalty.
3. Interactive Product Packaging - Increased demand for interactive product packaging, such as cereal boxes with prizes, may influence product development across multiple industries.
1. Cereal Industry - Opportunities for innovation in traditional cereal industry, incorporating more creative and interactive product packaging to attract a new generation of consumers.
2. Entertainment Industry - New opportunities for creating branded merchandise for popular cultural icons, leveraging fans to drive product sales.
3. Packaging Industry - Opportunities for innovation in product packaging, incorporating more interactive and creative elements such as collectors items and prizes.