Superette launches its new Super Strains collection that stems from the rich history of weed's legal journey. The campaign showcasing the merchandise takes fans back to a time where recreational cannabis was not yet legal. The brand shares stories and voices to enlighten others about a time of "Legacy to Legal."
It is important to understand the roots of the community and the campaign displays the voices in a different light. 'The War on Drugs' is not a common topic of discussion in Canada, and the campaign aims to emphasize voices that have been disregarded during Canadian cannabis prohibition. The capsule is full of vibrant designs, including cozy streetwear silhouettes with premium accents. The campaign is meant to educate and pay respect to cannabis' history.
Image Credit: Superette, Instagram @liitdragon
Superette's Super Strains Series Celebrates a Legal Journey
1. Legacy to Legal - Opportunities to create marketing campaigns that highlight the rich history and progression of industries as they move from illegal to legal status.
2. Historical Reflection - Opportunities to launch products that pay homage to the history and journey of a certain industry or community.
3. Vibrant Merchandise - Opportunities to design and launch engaging product lines with visually appealing designs and color schemes that speak to the culture of a certain community.
1. Cannabis - Opportunities to develop merchandise and marketing campaigns that acknowledge the rich history of cannabis and the voices that have been disregarded during the prohibition era.
2. Streetwear - Opportunities to collaborate with other industries to create unique product lines that combine vibrant designs with premium accents and cozy silhouettes.
3. Historical Preservation - Opportunities to create products that reflect on the journey and history of different communities, preserving voices and stories that would otherwise be forgotten.