The Sunski Treelines Sunglasses are a winter-ready eyewear style created with the needs of skiers and cold weather explorers alike in mind to keep them protected in harsh climates.
The sunglasses are characterized by their medium to large frame style that offers coverage from all angles thanks to a set of removable snap panels on the sides that will block out additional sunlight. This works to ensure the glasses are ready for wintery environments, but also that they can be adjusted to suit everyday scenarios without looking out of place.
The Sunski Treelines Sunglasses have protective lenses that offer 100% full-spectrum UV protection and are priced at just $89 to make them an eyewear style that's more accessible than other options on the market.
The Sunski Treelines Sunglasses Offer Full-Spectrum UV Protection
1. Winter-ready Eyewear - There is an opportunity to innovate protective eyewear suitable for winter sports and cold weather explorers.
2. Adjustable Sunglasses - Disruptive innovation can be achieved by developing sunglasses with adaptable snap panels that can be removed to suit different environments.
3. Accessibly Priced Eyewear - There is a market for protective eyewear that can offer full-spectrum UV protection at an affordable price point.
1. Outdoor Sports Equipment - Outdoor sports equipment companies can incorporate protective eyewear designed for cold weather exploration into their product offerings.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessory companies can create a line of sunglasses that can be adjusted and worn year-round to suit different environments.
3. Eyewear and Optometry - Eyewear and optometry companies can manufacture and market affordable sunglasses with full-spectrum UV protection suitable for all seasons.