At first glance, this sunscreen application system might look more like a stall that applies spray tan. However, SnappyScreen is in fact a touchless sunblock booth designed to make protecting skin from the sun more convenient and effective.
To use the hands-free sunscreen application machine, you swipe your card (SnappyScreen, room or credit) and then pick your level of SPF (15, 30 or 50) and physical height. Once you step into the stall, you will be covered in an even application of sunscreen in a matter of seconds. In less than 10 seconds jets spray your body with sunblock, covering your body head to toe and front to back.
Invented by Kristen McClellan, the system aims to make skin sun protection fail-proof.
This Sunscreen Application Stall Works Similarly to a Spray Tan
1. Touchless Sunblock Booths - Innovative touchless booths that provide convenient and effective application of sunscreen.
2. Hands-free Sunscreen Application - Advanced technology that allows for quick and even application of sunscreen without the need for manual rubbing.
3. Fail-proof Sun Protection - Innovations that ensure maximum sun protection by automating the process and eliminating user error.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels, resorts, and water parks can offer touchless sunblock booths as an additional service to enhance guest experience and promote sun safety.
2. Outdoor Recreation Industry - Beach clubs, outdoor sports facilities, and adventure parks can integrate touchless sunblock booths to provide easy access to sunscreen for customers enjoying outdoor activities.
3. Beauty and Wellness Industry - Spas, salons, and wellness centers can incorporate touchless sunblock booths as part of their offerings to promote skin health and protection.