Summertime Lime is the new Flavor of the Month at Baskin-Robbins and it shares a tangy lemon-lime flavor with ribbons of slime. The tart treat can be topped with the new Sour Berry Slime for added sweet and sour flavors. This green slime topping can be added to scoops and shakes, or even purchased in take-home bottles to elevate ice cream creations at home.
The bright green and white citrus ice cream shares a taste of tart and candied flavors and it promises to be an unexpected way to find refreshment on a hot day. The slime-inspired topping also has the potential to enhance other flavors from Baskin-Robbins like the Rainbow Sherbet and Wild 'n Reckless Sherbet.
Baskin-Robbins' Summertime Lime Flavor Can Be Topped with Sour Berry Slime
1. Slime-inspired Treats - Opportunity to create a new line of products that use slime as a topping or incorporated into the dessert.
2. Tart and Sweet Flavors - Opportunity to create new flavors that combine sweet and tart flavors for a unique taste experience.
3. DIY Ice Cream Creations - Opportunity to sell take-home bottles of slime-inspired toppings for customers to create their own custom ice cream desserts at home.
1. Ice Cream - The ice cream industry has the opportunity to incorporate slime-inspired toppings and flavors into their product offerings.
2. Confectionery - Confectionery companies can develop a line of slime-inspired candies and sweets that appeal to the trend of unique and unusual flavors.
3. Diy/home Baking - DIY/home baking industry can create and sell slime-inspired toppings and ingredients for consumers to make their own unique desserts at home.