Many consumers are exposed to a variety of technology products with screens each day that can have negative effects on their circadian rhythm because of the artificial blue light they emit, which is something the 'SULA Glasses' are designed to help with.
The eyewear functions as a three-in-one wearable for users who want to stave off the effects of blue light, get better rest and feel more energized during their waking hours. The glasses can be used for performing light therapy during the day or when traveling to help enhance the person's wakefulness, while the protective lenses will block out blue light after dark to help uses wind down for the night and get better sleep.
The 'SULA Glasses' have a discreet and portable design that can even be paired with your choice of prescription lenses.
The 'SULA Glasses' Help Wearers Get Better Sleep and More
1. Blue Light Protection - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced blue light blocking technology for electronic devices.
2. Light Therapy Wearables - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create wearable devices that combine light therapy with other health benefits.
3. Circadian Rhythm Enhancement - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design products that optimize users' sleep-wake cycles for better overall well-being.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate blue light protection features into electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets.
2. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop holistic wearable devices for promoting better sleep and overall wellness.
3. Optical and Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create smart glasses and lenses that offer customizable features for different light therapy needs.