The Sugar Sugar website is perfect for those looking for affection without having to court.
The website, which is set to launch their 'Sugar Daddy' iPhone app on June 1st, is meant to skip the dating and letdowns and let you trade affection for money and vice versa. The site lets you enroll as either a 'Sugar Daddy' or a 'Sugar Baby' and browse for locals in your area via Google Maps. This commitment-free site is perfect for those who would rather skip the small talk and simply be doted upon.
According to the Sugar Baby section of the Sugar Sugar site, "[...] your Sugar Daddy may provide you with an allowance of $3,000 or $5,000 per month or even more!" I think I have found a potential career thanks to Sugar Sugar.
The Sugar Sugar App will Help You Find Affection for Cash
1. Sugar Daddy Apps - The rise of sugar daddy apps provides an opportunity for new and disruptive platforms that offer alternative forms of paid relationships.
2. Transaction-based Affection - We can expect to see a trend of transaction-based affection models as people look for alternative and unconventional ways to find companionship.
3. Simplification of Dating - The emergence of sugar daddy apps highlights the need for simplified dating platforms that offer commitment-free arrangements.
1. Online Dating - The online dating industry can adopt transaction-based models to create platforms for those who prioritize financial arrangements over traditional relationships.
2. Mobile App - Mobile app developers can create new apps that cater to the needs of sugar daddies and sugar babies, providing them with more options and features.
3. Financial Planning - Financial planners can capitalize on the demand for transaction-based affection and provide advice for those entering sugar daddy relationships.