Startup company Dagne Dover seems to have cracked the code to the aesthetic of modern parents with a stylish diaper backpack which retails for $195 USD. The product sold out within 24 hours of launch and is now in the process of being restocked.
Dagne Dover put emphasis on function and appearance when designing this piece. Two years in the making, the startup consulted various parents about their preferences and needs. The stylish diaper backpack is made out of lightweight neoprene which proves to be easy to clean. The product is also a hybrid as it can be used as a diaper bag, but it can also be used for traveling or the urban commute -- it even has a laptop sleeve. Moreover, the aesthetics of the bag are genderless, "which is important because many moms and dads use the same bag."
Image Credit: Dagne Dover
The Dange Dover Indi Diaper Backpack Sold Out in 24 Hours
1. Stylish Diaper Backpacks - The trend of stylish diaper backpacks addresses the need for modern parents to have functional and fashionable options.
2. Hybrid Design - The trend of hybrid design in diaper bags offers innovative solutions for parents who want versatile products that can be used beyond parenting needs.
3. Genderless Aesthetics - The trend of genderless aesthetics in diaper bags caters to the diverse parenting preferences and promotes inclusivity.
1. Baby Products - The baby products industry can tap into the trend of stylish diaper backpacks to offer more options that meet the demands of modern parents.
2. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore the trend of hybrid design to create multi-purpose bags that cater to the needs of different consumers.
3. Tech Accessories - The tech accessories industry can incorporate the trend of genderless aesthetics in laptop bags to provide inclusive options for a diverse customer base.