As consumers become more educated on the importance of all-natural ingredients, many are in search of plant-based and organic skincare products such as premium beauty brand Studium Essentials. The brand was named after the Latin word studium that translates to devotion and was founded, formulated and curated by BHS Naturopathy student Gabriella Abell.
Studium Essentials offers a variety of skincare products ranging from facial cleansers to facial oil, all of which are packaged in sustainable and plastic-free containers that can be recycled and reused. The products are hand-made in an ethical and sustainable fashion and are shipped in boxes made from compostable, unbleached cardboard, and wrapped in compostable tissue paper to protect the glass bottles.
Image Credit: Studium Essentials
Beauty Brand Studium Essentials Uses Plant-Based Ingredients
1. Plant-based Skincare - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the growing demand for plant-based and organic skincare products.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Innovative solutions for creating sustainable and plastic-free packaging in the skincare industry.
3. Ethical and Sustainable Fashion - Potential to disrupt the fashion industry by incorporating ethical and sustainable practices into skincare product manufacturing.
1. Skincare - A growing market for brands to tap into the demand for plant-based and organic skincare products.
2. Packaging - Opportunities for companies to develop new materials and methods for creating sustainable and plastic-free packaging.
3. Fashion - Integration of ethical and sustainable practices in skincare product manufacturing presents disruptive opportunities within the fashion industry.