If you’ve ever wondered how they handle the hot seasons Down Under, the Strongbow 'Welcome Summer' stunt answers that curious question in the most kick-ass campaign.
The Australian cider company celebrated the solstice in a big bold way by sending out Bondi Beach surfers in glow-in-the-dark garments on the eve of summer. The epic demonstration was the shared brainchild between Strongbow Australia, District Agency, and legendary surfing film-makers Jack McCoy, Bali Strickland and Eugene Tan, that successfully ended up as a creatively captured and executed midnight wave-riding welcome wagon.
The Strongbow Welcome Summer campaign is so captivating because aside from the energy-radiating wetsuits and the lit-up surfboards, the electricity of anticipation that runs between the intrepid team is so obviously palpable even in the pitch black. The documentary style footage is sure to make you want to sip some cider-courage and hang too!
The Strongbow 'Welcome Summer' Campaign Celebrates Solstice at Bondi Beach
1. Night-surfing Stunts - Opportunity to create customized glow-in-the-dark surfing gear and accessories.
2. Solstice Celebrations - Opportunity to develop unique experiential marketing campaigns that center around seasonal transitions.
3. Documentary-style Advertising - Opportunity to use authentic storytelling and film-making to create engaging promotional content.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for alcohol companies to create unique branding experiences centered around events and celebrations.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity to create new merchandise and apparel for night-time activities such as surfing and camping.
3. Production and Film-making - Opportunity for film-makers and production companies to collaborate with brands to create innovative promotional content.