Although it is commonly believed that citrus fruits contain the most Vitamin C, Volition Beauty is introducing a strawberry serum skincare product that proves otherwise. As strawberries contain 14% more Vitamin C than oranges, the Strawberry-C Brightening Serum harnesses the power of the vitamin-rich berry for boosted radiance, hydration and an even complexion.
The serum contains highly concentrated Vitamin C derived from strawberry fruit and seed extract, along with Vitamin C-rich kakadu plum, hyaluronic acid and soothing cucumber fruit water as a base.
The vegan-friendly and cruelty-free plumping serum is beneficial for minimizing redness, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dullness, dry skin and uneven texture without the use of sulfates, parabens, fragrances and other harmful ingredients.
Volition's Strawberry C-Brightening Serum is Packed with Vitamin C
1. Vitamin C Skincare - There are opportunities for disruptive innovation in the creation of more skincare products utilizing non-citrus fruits such as strawberries for their high levels of Vitamin C.
2. Plant-based Skincare - More companies can explore using plant-derived ingredients, such as strawberry and cucumber fruit water, as a base in their skincare products to meet the growing demand for cruelty-free and vegan-friendly options.
3. Hyaluronic Acid-infused Serums - Manufacturers can focus on creating innovative products by adding hyaluronic acid to their serums for added hydration and other benefits.
1. Skincare Industry - Companies in the skincare industry can incorporate Vitamin C-rich non-citrus fruits and alternatives to harmful chemicals to create innovative and sustainable products that improve overall skincare health.
2. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can expand their offer of vegan-friendly and cruelty-free products by adopting plant-derived and sustainable ingredients for their skincare products.
3. Natural Skincare Industry - Manufacturers in the natural skincare industry can focus on creating innovative products by adding hyaluronic acid to their serums for added hydration in addition to plant-derived and sustainable ingredients.