This is one strange wallpaper design from Christophe Koziel. Rather grandly entitled "Toilet Spirit," it is simply wallpaper that features toilet rolls stacked upon each other from the floor to ceiling. You also get two rolls of matching toilet paper with your wallpaper purchase.
The publicity images that show a cool couple cuddling up in front of it are a little strange. I think the idea is to make it look really fashionable.
Implications - The decorating bug is definitely in consumers' ears as the movement towards beautifying bedrooms and living rooms has expanded to unusual locations like bathrooms. Products that provide aesthetic benefits within the home are smart creations for companies.
Toilet Roll Wallpaper
1. Unconventional Home Decor - There's a trend towards decorating unconventional areas of the home, such as bathrooms and kitchens, presenting opportunities for companies to provide aesthetic products in areas that are often overlooked.
2. Toilet Paper Products - The use of toilet paper as an unlikely decorative feature is a trend that presents opportunities for companies to offer creative and unique products in the bathroom essentials market.
3. Humorous Decor - Incorporating humor into home decor, such as using toilet rolls as wallpaper, is a trend that presents opportunities for companies to offer fun and playful products that appeal to consumers' sense of humor.
1. Home Decor - Companies in the home decor industry can capitalize on the trend towards decorating unconventional areas of the home and offer products specifically designed for bathrooms, kitchens, and other overlooked areas.
2. Bathroom Essentials - The trend of using toilet paper as a decorative feature presents opportunities for companies in the bathroom essentials market to offer creative designs and unique toilet paper products.
3. Novelty Gifts - The trend towards using humor in home decor presents opportunities for companies in the novelty gifts industry to create and market fun and playful products, such as toilet roll wallpaper, that appeal to consumers' sense of humor.